Furniture knob, plastic, round
Art. no. 136.86.000
- Duomatic Premium concealed hinges with soft closing mechanism integrated in the hinge cup
- Duomatic concealed hinges with Duomatic A mounting plate with slide-on system and with Duomatic SM mounting platewith quick fixing system
- Duomatic Push concealed hinges with automatic opening mechanism for opening doors without handles
- Easy, efficient processing
- 3-dimensional, continuous adjusting facility with appropriate mounting plate
- One hinge – two systems (slide-on and quick fixing), determined by the mounting plate
- Soft closing mechanism integrated in cup (no visible soft closing mechanism on hinge arm)
On the following pages you will find the model series:
Depth adjustment of door using Duomatic A mounting plates with slide-on system
The door can be adjusted frontally up to +2.8 mm. The slot on the metal bottom plate allows the hinge to be adjusted. The screw must be retightened after adjustment.
Depth adjustment with Duomatic SM straight and cruciform mounting plates with quick fixing system
The depth of the door can be adjusted from –0.5 mm to +2.8 mm via eccentric using Duomatic mounting plates with quick fixing system. It is not necessary to loosen other screws.
Number of concealed hinges per door
The values in the table are sample measurements.
Trial mounting is recommended.
Height adjustment of door with Duomatic mounting plates with slide on and quick fixing system
The height of the door can be adjusted by ±2 mm by loosening the two fixing screws.
The slots allow the mounting plate to glide in both directions. The screws must be retightened after adjustment.
Height adjustment of door using Duomatic straight and cruciform mounting plates with quick fixing system
Door height can be adjusted by ±2 mm via eccentric. It is not necessary to loosen other screws.
According to the example diagram, three concealed hinges have to be fitted with a door height of 1,500 mm and a door weight of 9 – 12 kg.
Up to 2 further hinges can be fitted per door size. The permitted door weight is increased by 3.3 kg/hinge.
Lateral adjustment of door with Duomatic concealed hinges
A special adjusting facility allows the door to be adjusted laterally, whereas the minimum distance of 0.7 mm remains unchanged. The adjusting screw produces the lateral travel of the hinge arm from –1.5 mm up to +4.5 mm. This value is reduced to –0.5 mm with profile door hinges and mini hinges. The door moves laterally away from the side panel without disconnecting, Re-adjustment is not required.